As the study of the Book of Psalms continues, we look into the following:
- Psalms 105–107–These are about Israel’s history, but how are they also OUR history? What do these also show about the nature of God?
- Psalm 109–What does this prophecy about Judas Iscariot also teach us?
- Psalm 110–Jesus quotes this to the Pharisees. What was the point He was making through this psalm?
- Psalm 116–A fantastic psalm to memorize
- Psalm 117–Why is this shortest of all the psalms so important?
- Psalm 119–What is special about this psalm? Where is there a wonderful prayer to be found among its verses?